Back in the early days of D1Gp when Ueo Katsuhiro was at the top of the list, his AE86 was powered by a Tomei Genesis 4AG engine. This engine was a special one designed to meet Ueos needs of high RPM and to maintain reliability during the multiple rounds of D1GP competition each season.
Since Ueo was always pushing the limit of the car and his skills, the constant 10,000 RPM engine speeds required these reinforced flywheel bolts to keep it all together. How we know is because we have seen the stock ones fail. As always, our products are always tested on real world applications prior to release. Thus the reason for the extended time on each product release, and we still revise them later when we find more ways to improve each products design.
Got any requests and enquiries? Please feel free to contact us.
TOMEI 4AG PARTS RANGE
– Tomei Poncam Camshafts – 4AGE 16V
– Tomei Procam Camshafts – 4AGE 16V
– Tomei Poncam Camshafts – 4AGE 20V (Coming Soon)
– Tomei Procam Camshafts – 4AGE 20V (Coming Soon)
– Tomei Pistons 4AGE 16V
– Tomei Conrods 4AGE
– Tomei Full Counter Crankshaft
– Tomei Reinforced Timing Belt
– Tomei Metal Exhaust Gasket
– Tomei Reinforced Head Studs
– Tomei Reinforced Main Studs
– Tomei Reinforced Flywheel Bolts
– Tomei Crank Ladders